Trash Life Baby!.

I have been pedaling and patrolling the back alleys of B-town in search of that trash that could be my treasure. Here are some of the more interesting items that were rescued from the landfill.

A weird bird creature made from wire and  beer bottle caps.
This cool little clay play set!

This painting on canvas with a working clock that I will repaint into one of my very own masterpieces!

Bling-bling for any room!

A very strange and eclectic assortment of flags found together. Must be representing the East Coast tribe of Italian, Mexican and Redneck. Go figure.

Nice little flexible keyboard.
A cupboard full of sustenance!

Free laundry detergent anyone?

These ink cartridges are still sealed in the pack.

This Under Armour jacket in the protective back bag.

Halloween makeup!

This protective i-phone case.

New clothing with tags still attached.

This nifty speaker that serves as my entertainment center when I plug it into my Droid.

This brand new Tiger Concept watch still in box!
This nifty Fez!
All and all the "Dumpster Gods" have been smiling upon me this summer. I will give a lot of these finds away. I might sell some things to make some $$$. Mostly, I just love nothing more than pedaling around a college town and shopping in the dumpsters!