We reclaim the strangest things.

A friend and I went out to do a little scrap metals reclamation yesterday here in B-town. We ended up scrapping 3 pounds of sheet aluminum, 1 pound of cast aluminum, 63 pounds 0f #2 heavy melts, 1 pound of painted aluminum, 33 pounds of baling #3 scrap, 5 pounds of #2 copper and 4 pounds of #1 insulated copper in about 45 minutes. The 100+ pounds load put our bike cart to the test, and I am proud to report that the bike cart held strong.
While sorting through one dumpster for the aluminum beverage cans I noticed my friend tossing aside what looked like a Fez hat . "Whoa there!" I exclaimed and pulled the hat from the depths of the rubbish. Not only was it a Fez hat, but it turned out to be a genuine Shriner's Fez hat! Upon gazing at the dark burgandy fabric adorned with glitzy costume jewels I was overcome with a tingling vibration. The "vibe" was calling out to me, telling me to take the Fez. I mean, come on, how often do you find a genuine Shriner's Fez hat in the trash? So I stashed the Fez in one of my packs and continued with the reclamation route. By the time that we had cashed in the load and headed home thoughts of the Fez had left my mind.
It wasn't until later that evening when we had friends over that the Fez once again came into play. One of our friends mentioned the fact that they had been talking about trying to find a Fez hat to wear as a sort of fashion joke. Viola! "Hold on one second." I said as I went to retrieve the Fez. Our friends were smiling as I showed them the pimp-a-licious Fez that I had reclaimed that day. Immediately they offered to purchase the Fez, but some things are just destined to be and money has no value when it comes to Dharma. The only thing that I asked in return was that our friend pose for this handsome portrait.